To make sure your paper gets appropriately published by the ACM, and included into the ACM Digital Library, we have collected some instructions that will help you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. Please read this information carefully.
Be sure to submit the final camera-ready version of your paper using EasyChair submission platform no later than June 29, 2015.
You will receive an email from the ACM with instructions on electronically submitting your copyright form. Be sure to submit your copyright form as soon as possible, and no later than June 29, 2015.
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered to the conference.
- The submissions should be typeset using the templates of the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS). The templates could be retrieved from
- Full papers should be at most 6 pages in length, and must use the US Letter format (8.5 x 11 inches).
- Posters should be at most 2 pages in length, and must use the US Letter format (8.5 x 11 inches).
- It is not permissible under any circumstance to change the template’s font size, margins, intercolumn spacing, or line spacing. Templates are available in Word and LaTeX (Strict Adherence to SIGS style).
- Make sure that your paper does not contain page numbers. Page numbers will be automatically inserted by our publisher, ACM.
- Be sure that all fonts used in your paper are embedded in the submitted PDF file. Use Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bitmapped). Any PDF that is not deposited with fonts embedded will need to be corrected. In order to help you through this process, we have created documentation on how to embed your fonts. Please download the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file, ACM.joboptions.
- We suggest representing your figures as vector graphics. They allow for arbitrary scaling and print out best. If you have to use bitmap formats, please prefer lossless data formats (e.g., PNG, TIFF). JPEG graphics in particular tend to look poorly and should be avoided.
- If you include colored figures in your paper, please be aware that it will often be printed on black&white printers and, hence, should be comprehensible also without color information. Also note that thin lines or gray shadings may appear differently on your reader’s printers.
- After formatting your paper, please submit your final Camera-Ready version to the EasyChair submission platform.
Computing Classification Categories and Terms
Please apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms. The templates include space and instructions for this indexing.
When preparing your paper for submission using the ACM templates, you will need to include the rights management and bibstrip text blocks below to the lower left hand portion of the first page. As this text will provide rights information for your paper, please make sure that this text is displayed and positioned correctly when you submit your manuscript for publication.
PCI2015, October 01 – 03 2015, Athens, Greece
Copyright 2015 ACM 978-1-4503-3551-5
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Request permissions from Permissions@acm.org.
Please contact the PCI 2015 Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about manuscript preparation or the submission procedure.