Steps after acceptance
- Authors have to proceed with their Registration.
- ACM will ask authors, via email, to complete the ACM rights management form. Authors have to complete the ACM rights form.
- ACM will send to authors, via email, an ACM rights management text (rights statement).
- Authors will prepare the camera ready papers where they have to include the rights statement.
- Authors will have to send their camera ready paper to the proceedings editors to compile the proceedings.
Details of Step 1:
Please register until July 15th, 2015 for the conference. It is required that every paper is covered by a paid registration, and this will be checked before finishing the conference proceedings. Therefore, please make sure that your paper is covered by a paid registration no later than July 15th. In the place reserved in the bank’s deposit receipt for the “Reasoning of the payment”, please complete your full name and the phrase “PCI2015 <Paper No>”. Replace the <Paper No> with the number provided in the subject of your acceptance letter.
The deposit receipt should be scanned and sent to GCS (Greek Computer Society), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the completed registration form.
For direct download of registration form, use the next url:
For more information about registrations visit:
Details for Step 2:
ACM no longer accepts copyright forms in print. Authors must use ACM online copyright application (ACM rights management form). Please fill in the ACM rights management form as soon as you receive the corresponding email from ACM office.
Details for Step 4:
Formatting information can be found at PCI 2015 web site (http://pci2015.teiath.gr) and also directly from ACM:
Include the rights statement in the lower left corner of the paper’s first page.
Details for Step 5:
Upload your camera ready paper through easychair. Authors of accepted papers (Full or Short) have already been declared in the easychair proceedings and they have got an email from this system.
Use the easychair system (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pci2015) to upload your camera ready paper. The easychair steps, for uploading camera ready paper, are:
- Select the role “proceedings author (ACM proceedings)”
- Click the menu “Paper <number>”, where number is your paper number, for example select “Paper 56″
- Click “Upload new version” (upper right).
Questions and Further information:
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Further information about travel and accommodation are available on the website of the conference: